The SAAF Forum

Discussion on the SAAF and other southern African air forces.
It is currently 17 Feb 2019, 06:41

All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2018, 07:55 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
Hi all

We are pleased to announce some major changes for the next GRSM MOY.

MOY will be moved to end of the year on the 8th December 2018, and will also incorporate a Year end function for the club.

The venue also changed and it will be now held at Cliffview Primary. The school is close to the N1 Highway and will be easily accessible to all.

Together with MOY we also having an open day for the public to come and view all entries. We are also inviting a number of vendors to come and display/sell their wares. So far 3 vendors have confirmed and a 4th tentative.

As part of opening the event to the public, two new categories will be created for the public to participate in. These two categories will be open categories for any model/scale. It will be split into seniors(over 18) and juniors(under 18).

The idea is to have an mini model scale expo to grow the hobby especially with the youth.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2018, 08:55 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2004, 17:19
Posts: 7319
Great initiative. :smt023

_________________
How come every time my ship comes in, I'm at the airport?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2018, 20:02 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
MOY Entries are open.

The oline entry form can be found here
https://goo.gl/forms/DIrmEl7dP8rySTYK2

The rules can be found at the following link
https://goo.gl/ojdhXZ

Hoping to see a lot of entries. Please enter as early as possible.

Please note that this is for current paid up members.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2018, 14:00 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
For those entering MOY, There is now two weeks left before entries close


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2018, 14:01 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
For all non GRSM Members

We have two open categories that can be entered on the day,
Category 1 - Senior Category all types and scales
Category 2 - Junior(below 18) Category all types and scales

Entry will be free


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2018, 20:18 
Offline

Joined: 31 Aug 2010, 15:01
Posts: 4381
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, SA
HP_Exarkun wrote:
For all non GRSM Members

We have two open categories that can be entered on the day,
Category 1 - Senior Category all types and scales
Category 2 - Junior(below 18) Category all types and scales

Entry will be free


Herman, how many entries so far ? I'll be entering a couple of 48th and a couple of 32nd aeries.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2018, 07:49 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
Mistral wrote:

Herman, how many entries so far ? I'll be entering a couple of 48th and a couple of 32nd aeries.


Malcolm, Unfortunately cannot give entry numbers until entries are closed.

Looking forward to your entries


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2018, 19:51 
Offline

Joined: 31 Aug 2010, 15:01
Posts: 4381
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, SA
HP_Exarkun wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Herman, how many entries so far ? I'll be entering a couple of 48th and a couple of 32nd aeries.


Malcolm, Unfortunately cannot give entry numbers until entries are closed.

Looking forward to your entries


:smt023 . Maybe you'll answer this one : what did you leave with from Jix the other day :?: :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2018, 07:54 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
Mistral wrote:
:smt023 . Maybe you'll answer this one : what did you leave with from Jix the other day :?: :D


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nothing interesting, just some paint and that little TorkCraft grinder


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2018, 21:31 
Offline

Joined: 31 Aug 2010, 15:01
Posts: 4381
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, SA
Herman, please confirm you received my entries. :smt023


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018, 08:05 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
Mistral wrote:
Herman, please confirm you received my entries. :smt023

Hi Malcolm, did reply via email yesterday to confirm

But yes did receive them \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018, 10:36 
Offline

Joined: 31 Aug 2010, 15:01
Posts: 4381
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, SA
HP_Exarkun wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Herman, please confirm you received my entries. :smt023

Hi Malcolm, did reply via email yesterday to confirm

But yes did receive them \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/


Dankie meneer. Didn't get the email. I'll be joining you okes for the "after party" as well. Have been released from my family duties :roll: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018, 13:22 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
Mistral wrote:
HP_Exarkun wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Herman, please confirm you received my entries. :smt023

Hi Malcolm, did reply via email yesterday to confirm

But yes did receive them \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/


Dankie meneer. Didn't get the email. I'll be joining you okes for the "after party" as well. Have been released from my family duties :roll: :wink:

Whoohoo

Now to convince Theuns to Join teh after party.

You coming alone or bringing any family members?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018, 18:57 
Offline

Joined: 31 Aug 2010, 15:01
Posts: 4381
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, SA
HP_Exarkun wrote:
Whoohoo

Now to convince Theuns to Join teh after party.

You coming alone or bringing any family members?


Me. Alone. Kom nou Theuns...join us. What about other oke's like Drifter etc.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: GRSM MOY 2018
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018, 21:49 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 373
Mistral wrote:
HP_Exarkun wrote:
Whoohoo

Now to convince Theuns to Join teh after party.

You coming alone or bringing any family members?


Me. Alone. Kom nou Theuns...join us. What about other oke's like Drifter etc.


Mars will be there, others are welcome to join us on the day, and maybe bring a model or two for the open categories


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group