The SAAF Forum

Discussion on the SAAF and other southern African air forces.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:55

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 15:13 

until early this morning i underestimated the power of music.
its very sad the king of pop is gone. just last week i saw pictures of him and his children leaving a building and now he is dead, life is uncertain but some of us will not only remember him for his music but also how he would rent a 747-400 for a world tour. he never flew commercial. had plenty of jets cessnas, gulfstreams you name it. and i will also remember him for that awesome exit at the "live in bucharest" concert he literally flew out of the stadium

R.I.P
Michael Joseph Jackson

i will always love you.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 18:03 

This is just my opion.

He was a fine singer and good at it.......after that so what.

I can not for the life of me see what all the fuss is about, he is just some person that sings (sang) and made some money AND .........

The Sultan of Brunei gave his daugther a Airbus for her birthday, which she could then furnish the way she wanted it. Hollywood and Rock Stars are no where near as rich as alot of other people. The hollywood types just seek attention.

All this hipe about so called celebrities just gets my blood up. For goodness sake they are just people #-o

As for his private life what a balls up and where there is smoke there is fire. He like a certain US football player only got away due to fame and fortune.

I have more time for the poor people that I saw in absolute poverty and they are still smiling and making ago of their lives in the squatter camps etc :D .

I personally do not think I could be as happy as some of those people are in their situation.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 21:34 

This has nothing to do with aviation - totally off topic

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009, 09:32 

Roger the Dodger wrote:
This has nothing to do with aviation - totally off topic

ease up dont be tense. relax

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009, 17:27 

What has Micahel Jackson to do with the SAAF or any other related aviation topics #-o

The last time I checked we are here to discuss and debate aviation topics not what celeb flies private or commercial.

Sorry Skyhawk but I just do not see the point in what celeb flies what.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009, 09:55 

meerkat wrote:
Sorry Skyhawk but I just do not see the point in what celeb flies what.

you need to get a life, seriously and dont take what i have just said the wrong way. a few months ago a topic on earth hour was started and had nothing to do with aviation. just deviating a little bit for the sake of interest. maybe you want to post something
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1638

one other thing dont be tense.just BEAT IT!

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009, 14:46 

Due to the fact that MJ is 99% plastic he will be melted down and made into Lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change .

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2009, 09:37 

michael jackson waves goodbye to adelaide in November 1996.

one of the many gifts of America to the world.

yes you got to be there and nothing will separate you from the love of God.
you will always be in my heart.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]