|The SAAF Forum
|Welcome to The SAAF Forum (and Forum Guidlines)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Dean [ 30 Jun 2004, 14:13 ]|
|Post subject:||Welcome to The SAAF Forum (and Forum Guidlines)|
Welcome to the new SAAF Forum!
Everyone is welcome to post SAAF or military related messages. The forum will be unmoderated, but I will keep an eye on things just to ensure things stay civilized
You will have to register before posting. To change your settings and to be able to choose your avitar (that cool picture next to my name on the left ) , you have to login and click 'Profile' on the top menu.
This forum is quite easy to use, but click on 'FAQ' on the top to get more instructions.
Please also read the Forum Guidlines below.
To keep this forum clean, usable, and helpful to others a set of rules have been put together that we ask all forum members to comply to: -
• Post in the right forum! You may have your post deleted if you post in the wrong forum!
• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects maybe deleted!
• Research your Post! Make sure you are not double posting, search the forum first; most questions have been answered dozens of time before.
• The official language of the Forum is English and users are requested to try and keep all answers in the same language. Afrikaans may be used in certain instances.
• No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.
• Personal Attacks. Criticise ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
• No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. This includes suggestive images, graphics, and comments.
• Do not post links to warez, warez sites or sites with pornographic or objectionable content. Only link to sites that are for family viewing only.
• Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
• Each forum member may have only one account.
• Do not use objectionable language.
• NO Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space.
• Politics and Religion. This is not a political or religious site, please do not post on any issue that can be considered as politcal or religious as someone will always be offened.
• NO Spamming. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
• Message content. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
• No Cap Locks. Please do not post messages with the subject or post all in capital letters, or your message will be deleted. Words all in capitals are not only annoying but are read 50% slower than normal writing.
• Member's posts will not be deleted should you decide to stop being a member of the forum.
• The forum moderators reserves the right to remove a post should it pose a security or operational risk.
• Signatures will be no longer than 4 lines
• Signatures may contain 1 image (max. 250 x 100pixels).
• Signatures may contain a link to your personal site or sites that maybe of use to other members, No Blatant advertising!
• Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 2 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group