The SAAF Forum

Discussion on the SAAF and other southern African air forces.
It is currently 24 Apr 2017, 03:32

All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MAV Decals
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2017, 13:51 
Offline

Joined: 03 Apr 2013, 18:00
Posts: 456
When money I have, I shall.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MAV Decals
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2017, 15:14 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 09:19
Posts: 3512
Location: short final 31 fullstop
go look at Adendorfs tool shops, I got my double action nice AB there and the are about 350-00.

T


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MAV Decals
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2017, 09:30 
Offline

Joined: 03 Apr 2013, 18:00
Posts: 456
T. van Vuuren wrote:
go look at Adendorfs tool shops, I got my double action nice AB there and the are about 350-00.

T



Yes, but then you need the compressor as well. For now I am getting along with the rattle cans. Will invest in an AB and compressor when (or rather if), my skill levels justify it. Right now, I am still getting back into the hobby, and quite frankly, my builds still suck.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MAV Decals
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2017, 10:47 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 00:57
Posts: 297
Drifter wrote:


Yes, but then you need the compressor as well. For now I am getting along with the rattle cans. Will invest in an AB and compressor when (or rather if), my skill levels justify it. Right now, I am still getting back into the hobby, and quite frankly, my builds still suck.


But now they can suck but look good


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MAV Decals
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2017, 10:56 
Offline

Joined: 03 Apr 2013, 18:00
Posts: 456
HP_Exarkun wrote:
Drifter wrote:


Yes, but then you need the compressor as well. For now I am getting along with the rattle cans. Will invest in an AB and compressor when (or rather if), my skill levels justify it. Right now, I am still getting back into the hobby, and quite frankly, my builds still suck.


But now they can suck but look good



:lol: :lol: :lol: Just you wait.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group