The SAAF Forum

Discussion on the SAAF and other southern African air forces.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 13:06

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: CheetahC
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010, 08:04 

Thinus i'ts looking great! Cant wait to add it on the D as well. But first, the VC is stll like a huge mountain . But I am more than halfway up!

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010, 08:42 

Jiiiiiissssiiieeee! Dit lyk FLIPPIN Smart! Jo jo jo! Oopsss... we do English here, hey?

I can't think of a proper adjective to describe this model and the stuff you have been doing with this! The English speaking okes moet jump in here maar... Goodness... (I CAN think of a few adjectives, but it does not have a family rating...)

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2010, 22:38 

I am basically done with the upgrading of the CheetahC, I will be making it available shortly.

I have decided not to do to much more work on the model. The vc and 2d panel has been redone and there is some changes to the model.

I will not do a lot of designing in future, except for a few upgrades of some of my existing aircraft. I will however be involved in training and assisting new designers with upcoming projects

Here are some screenshots to enjoy in the meantime.

Enjoy

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2010, 16:29 

Tinus
Dis sommer baie puik man! Can't wait, this Cheetah C will give many simmers sommer a lot of pleasure and I'm sure you'll cherish it as well...

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2010, 16:47 

Hi Tinus
If I may sagest something....You've added the bombs and it looks really cool, but I do notice the laser guided bombs and would like to see the designation pod on the middle pylon if the laser bombs are selected. Will that be possible to do?
You've done absolutely great!!!! How do you see your lay-outs? I can see a CAP lay-out(with tanks,V3C and V4), a air defense lay-out (no tanks-V3c and V4 missiles), Long distance precision strike lay-out( Laser bombs and Pod) and a Strike/CAS lay-out with a load of "dumb" bombs (Mk82's & 83's). Man I'm dreaming, aren't I? Would be really nice!!!!

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2010, 21:08 

Hi Boertjie

If we do not dream, we do not live!

Thanks for your comments.

Jakes and I are doing something new with the CheetahC and D iro one model, but with different configurations selected in the payload section of FS. This works for me with the CheetahC, but we will have to see what the outcome will be.

I will send you a PM

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2010, 10:13 

http://q-zon-fighterplanes.com/wp-conte ... etah-C.jpg hi guys!i hope i did this correctly?i know im late but if you look at the imege,it looks as if there is a small peace in front of the canopy before the nose starts drooping more down?or is it just my imagination?just point my in the right direction ill catch up?
bd?

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2011, 15:16 

I did not have a lot of time on Friday afternoon, just enough to take off and start a display - this was of course in this new Cheetah of Thius.

EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED PEOPLE! HOPE YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON IT QUICKLY... I downloaded the new Cheetah paint scheme as well - she flies like a dream. I took off from Overberg runway 35, and did a bit of Johann Venter's wILD fLYING - Stayed low and turned into the tower - will see if I have time to record it if I fly it again, and stick it in Youtube for you guys...

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2011, 21:23 

Rynopot, thanks for the complement.

Your post is very welcome, I have just today found another freeware model of mine as part of a payware package. Not nice but thanks for all the flight simmers who just enjoy flying the models and not changing and using it for their financial benefit

The download of the CheetahC on Jake's site is just a beta version with the "Spotty" textures. I am planning to get the full version ready before the end of January, not a lot more I can do with the upgrade. It will be posted on FS word

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2011, 09:07 
Site Admin

Final release announcement here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3156 \:D/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3