The SAAF Forum

Discussion on the SAAF and other southern African air forces.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 07:26

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 01:41 

Rafi

Thanx for the comments, i really appreciate them!!! :D Yes you are right, now all the FAWK Sqn's are finished, I would like to that if i still can and live that long to try and do all the SAAF bases with all their aircraft types, now that I know i can model in Gmax the future looks much brighter haha

I have searched the web all over and cannot find any pic of the grey Cn235 scheme, so i have included the camo one with the release of the package but if you could get me som good pics I can always update only that paintscheme of that plane :wink:

I did a search and it looks like NMG sicontinued that payware scenery a long time ago so now there is no more FALW so yes it would be great to have a freeware one and i am always up dor the challenge if anyone can get me enough photos and detail like you said.

I hope you guys will make the best freeware Makhado there is, would look awesome with the MAIW gripens and hawks haha, they just forgot to do all the hawk serials and the "vlaggie" colours are not really but will do. I want to ask them if i can later have or use their hawk and gripen for a TFDC package in the far far future so that 250 and gripen 01 can be based there :mrgreen:

So the package is now out and hope you guys enjoy it :smt023

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 12:40 

I will get back to you on the gray CASA, I saw it on the intranet yesterday and immediately thought of your package. Will get the info when I am back at the base again.

Now that you have mastered GMax, don't you think it is time for a real challenge, something like say, a flyable Cheetah package? :)

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 13:08 

I'm looking to get into Gmax, and if given enough time and tools, I hope to be able to produce something along the lines of Kirk's F-1s.

It will take a while, and bear in mind that I will not release something that isnt up to my own high standards.... :mrgreen:

In the mean time... hunt down the Fs2002 cheetah Cs. They are the best out there so far...

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010, 07:49 

Hi Rocky, any info on the progress of that PC7's at FALW?